Garlic Parmesan Spicy Buffalo WingsPrint Recipe
- 2 lbs chicken wings/drumsticks
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- 1 tsp fresh ground pepper
- 1 tsp ground Cumin
- 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh Italian (flat leaf) Parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
- 1/4-1/2 cup Buffalo Sauce (your favorite brand) (optional!)
Heat oven to 300 degrees.
Line baking sheet with foil, spray with non-stick spray.
In large bowl, toss the the wings/drumsticks with salt, pepper, cumin and Italian seasoning
Place chicken onto lined baking sheet and bake at 300 degrees for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine the garlic, parsley, cheese and olive oil in large bowl. Set aside.
Then, crank oven up to 425 degrees, bake chicken another 15 minutes.
Toss chicken with Parmesan mixture to evenly coat.
Throw in the Buffalo sauce and toss to coat.